Archive for February 24, 2011
- Spin Tuner – Dave Hayden
- PlayItYourself 3 Lite – Mikhail Eliseev
- Chords4Ukes – Calven Eggert
- Auricula Ear Training App – Auricula
- iCanAirDrum – Free Air Druming App – Play the d… – Mation Media
VoiceOver does not have to be enabled.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So, this must be the reason we haven’t seen a USB-MIDI adapter from any company… Hopefully this will change soon, I would love being able to connect any USB keyboard to my iPhone… Check out my other post on this subject.
This looks like a really nice virtual guitar to play on. It’s the first and only MIDI Guitar app for iPhone and iPad. The accelerometer supports pitch bend (sideways) and volume controll (tilt forward). There is also a capo feature. The app requires a free Wifi MIDI client for Mac OS X and Windows.
A+ MIDI Guitar may be the most useful and fun app you’ll ever buy!!! Play EVERY instrument in Garageband, Logic, Reason, & other DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation) that accept MIDI Input. Plus magically capture your notes onto sheet music (standard notation/guitar tablature) with Guitar Pro (No more typing in every note by hand; Saves hundreds of work hours). Watch video demo @ http://midiguitar.wkode.com for full instructions and tricks on this powerful yet user-friendly software MIDI guitar controller.
♫ A+ MIDI Guitar is an affordable and hassle-free way to get your foot into the world of MIDI music.
You only need:
(2) A PC/MAC with Garageband, MuTools Free, or other DAWs.
(3) Run the free DSMidiWifi server (http://code.google.com/p/dsmi/downloads/list)
(4) PC users also need to run LoopBe (Free Virtual MIDI Driver http://nerds.de/en/loopbe1.html)
(5) An internet router with Wifi for the devices to communicate. (You don’t actually need an active internet connection)
*** We recommend connecting your computer to the router with a LAN cable to maximum performance. (Using Wifi on your computer may drop notes due to signal interference, etc.)
With a PC/MAC:
- Tilt up/down for Pitch Bend (Equivalent to whammy bar)
- Tilt left/right for key velocity (Simulates the strength with which you hit a key on the piano or a string on the guitar)
- Rub near the sound-hole to simulate vibrato (a.k.a Modulation)
- Hammer-ons and Pull-offs can be timed, enabled or disabled.
- Quickly apply a Capo up to the 12th fret. Hold down the part of the string (4th to 6th string) near the sound-hole with one finger (right hand) and swipe away from the fret you wish to put a capo on with another finger (left hand). Repeat to release the Capo.
- Quickly move down the fretboard up to the 12th fret. Hold down the part of the string (1st to 3rd string) near the sound-hole with one finger (right hand) and swipe away from the fret you wish to move down to with another finger (left hand). Repeat to return to fret 1.
- Tune your guitar with over 50 presets. Submit a tuning and I will include it in the next update.
Without a PC/MAC, Enjoy playing the following instruments anywhere you are.
- Acoustic Guitar
- Grand Piano
- Japanese Koto
- Japanese Shamisen
- More Coming …
♫ Next Update will include:
- Left Hander Support
- Classical Guitar
- Other Instrument Sounds
♫ Planned Features
- Built-in Tablature Creator/Editor
- Recording/Sharing Function