We’re giving four lucky people the chance to win a copy of FiRe 2 – Field Recorder for iOS!
To enter, read the instructions below. Contest ends July 16th at 11:59pm EST.
FiRe 2 – Field Recorder will again revolutionize what you expect from a portable recording application. FiRe was the first iPhone recorder to display an accurate audio waveform in real time, the first to support markers, Broadcast WAVE metadata, and the instant downloading of files in multiple file formats.
FiRe was also the first application on any platform to offer native SoundCloud integration. Now FiRe 2 incorporates into its original elegant design a stunning list of powerful new features including:
- Advanced editing suite with SmartEdits, Bezier fades, change gain, normalize, looping playback, regions and more
- Improved Transport screen with faster and smoother drawing and larger waveform view
- EQ and Dynamics effects by Audiofile Engineering
- Enhanced input processing powered by iZotope™
- Record in background
- iTunes file transfer
- DropBox integration
How to Win
For the chance to win, you need to do the following:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
- Tweet this Tweet or go to www.audiofile-engineering.com/fire and click the Facebook Like button on the sidebar.
- Follow @audiofileeng and @iosmusician on Twitter or Like Audiofile Engineering and iOS Musician on Facebook.
Four winners will be chosen at random.
Rules and Conditions
- To enter, carefully read the instructions above.
- You may only enter once.
- Make sure you use a valid email address when you comment so you can be contacted. Email addresses will not be made public.
- Entries will be accepted until July 16th at 11:59pm EST and the winners will be announced and contacted by July 18th.
This competition is sponsored by Audiofile Engineering.