KORG JUST ADDED AUDIOBUS TO ALL OF THEIR APPS!

IMPORTANT! SEE THIS GUIDE ON HOW TO GET KORG APPS WORK WITH AUDIOBUS!

KORG iMS-20
KORG iELECTRIBE
KORG iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition
KORG iPolysix
KORG iKaossilator

ALL HAVE AUDIOBUS, VIRTUAL MIDI (except iKaossilator), BACKGROUND AUDIO, AND iCLOUD!

They’re all %50 off too!

15 comments

1. empolo says:

Beatmaker 2 and Auria updates can’t get here fast enough. Can’t wait to stream audio from the Korg apps into both. Loopy HD will do just fine for now.

Apple should be paying A Tasty Pixel a mint just for all of the business Audiobus is driving toward the App Store.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

2. tomas says:

Unfortunately it doesnt work for me. I cannot see them in audiobus INPUT list :( Anyway it will be great :)

3. Yak Nepper says:

@ thomas, try starting Audiobus first, then the korg apps. This worked for me anyway.

4. Mike says:

Clarification – no Virtual MIDI in iKaossilator

5. Derek Jones says:

This is a very welcome update to the iMS-20 app in particular – especially the additional ability to save data to iCloud. Great addition, good work Korg!

One small problem on an iPad 1 – the mod wheel has disappeard! :-/ It still *works* (i.e. it’s still responding to finger input), but it’s not showing.

Derek Jones, Owner: MusicInclusive LLC.

6. skoptic says:

This is a very nice update and I’m hovering on the buy button :)

Does anyone snow if it works on audiobus as input, output and FX? I can’t see much info in App Store :(

Cheers!

7. skoptic says:

Ahem… Apologies, just looked at audiobus site :)

8. Batninja says:

Loving it, just loving it

9. rabbi steve says:

This is cool beyond words…
    Can’t wait to hook up my iPolysix, in Audiobus.

10. Sean says:

Update: please see this guide on how to connect korg apps to audiobus:

11. David says:

You reported iPolysix has Virtual MIDI. The guide only mentions that you can plug in a USB MIDI interface via the camera connection kit. I find no sign of any MIDI configration section, iPolysix does not show in MIDIBridge, and no sound plays when I play on my keyboard. This lack will severely limit my use of the synth until the omission is fixed.

Other than that, awesome synth! Works as a source to AudioBus OK.

• Sean says:

in the ‘what’s new in version ___’ section on the app store it says it has VMPs

• David says:

Yes, but in view of the apparent total absence of the feature in the App itself I have to take that as a wish.

Unless somebody can point me to the MIDI configuration section? I’ve spent several hours studying all the screens and menus I can find with no sign or mention of MIDI beyond the footnote in the manual.

12. Rafa says:

Lots of broken sound while using korg’s apps in audiobus with other apps on my ipad 2… Particularly with beeatmaker 2 2.4.3 RC3 (beta)…. I guess I’ gonna need a faster device soon… Don’t really know if I should wait until march-april for the new ipad or just go ahead and get the 4th gen one right now. :0P

• Sean says:

you’re probably fine with the iPad 2! it is a beta version of BM2 after all, let them know if you get a chance!